Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ratchet and Clank movie

Sony announced today that there will be a Ratchet and Clank movie. The movie will come in 2015. Of course it will be filled with good jokes which don't make any sense. I love the humor of the Ratchet and Clank series. All the game that I played from the Ratchet and Clank series have great humor. Sony says on their blog that this game is requested by the fans.

The script is written by the writer who wrote the scripts for all the games. I'm sure that it will be a good script, because of the other games. In the movie you will see all the characters you know from the games, Captain Quark, Ratchet, Clank and probably Doctor Nefarious. Sadly they didn't tell much more than the information that I gave, but if there is more news, you will read it here!

Contact:
Mail
Google Plus
Twitter
Newsletter

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that such shows and movies are available online. It makes it easy for me to add it for my kids. Last month, my kids finished watching shows by Andy Yeatman and I could see a drastic change in their behaviour. There was a lot to learn from those shows.

    ReplyDelete