Sunday, April 14, 2013

Email services

The last weeks I've been busy with the email services from this blog. The first service that will be available is a summary of the blog. I will send it every two weeks, starting at 1 May. The only things that you need to give is of course your email address, your first and last name, your birthday and your platform you use to game. All your data will be kept secret. I use your name to make the email more personal. In the future I will use your platform for specification of the emails and I will use your birthdate in the future for happy birthday emails.

To subscribe to the mail service, click here. If you didn't receive an email one day after subscription, please check your spam folder. If you want to update your data, click here.

Contact:
Mail
Google Plus
Twitter

0 reactions:

Post a Comment