Saturday, April 6, 2013

Let's Play Mass Effect 3 part 3

I never liked science fiction and aliens very much. Until I started Mass Effect 3. This game is so cool, I keep playing it with very much fun. Today I downloaded the Mass Effect 3: Datapad app. From this app you can watch videos and pictures, read the codex, receive mail from characters and most important: you can manage the Galaxy Map. There are three missions per main theater. If you complete these missions you increase your readiness rating. I like the concept that you can keep playing a game while you are not behind you console. I use for example the Far Cry 3 Outpost app several times a week so I keep advancing. Without playing Far Cry 3 I already gained 20000 XP and many weapon mods.

In the game I try to play all side missions so I don't advance very much with the main story. Yesterday I did the Attican Traverse: Krogan Team mission. It wasn't a very good mission because it was much the same. You need to destroy Reaper nodes and kill a bunch of enemies several times. The still need to play the multiplayer, but the single player is so good that I keep playing it. I keep you up to date about my Mass Effect adventures and don't forget to +1 me!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment