Tuesday, April 16, 2013

GTA V

Grand Theft Auto V, it's the biggest gaming hype at the moment. Nearly every gamer wants a copy of the new GTA, and I'm one of them. I've played all GTA III era and all GTA IV era games and they were all good. If you look at the difference between GTA San Andreas and GTA IV, you see that it is a huge step forward. The games came 4 years after each other. GTA V is coming 5 years later then GTA IV, so I think it's very good possible that the step is as big as it was from GTA SA to GTA IV.

I think I'm going to pre-order this game, because I love the series and I'm sure this game is going to be the best of all. I'm wondering how the three player system is going to be. I think that it will be fun in the beginning but after a while I think I play with only one character: Trevor. Although is a drug-addict, he is totally crazy, and I like crazy protagonists. The most important reason that he is my favorite character is that he can fly helicopters and planes. In every game I like to fly around because you have much freedom and you can come everywhere. Are you going to buy this game?

Contact:
Mail
Google Plus
Twitter
Newsletter

0 reactions:

Post a Comment