Saturday, June 29, 2013

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Again some Need for Speed on this blog, and this time it's about Need for Speed Most Wanted. I bought this game thursday. As you could read in the other Need for Speed article, I love Need for Speed. Since the release I've looked forward to play this game, and now I can do it as much as I want! Of course I played the demo, i played it very much, but when you have a full game, it's still totally different than the demo.

One of the first thing I noticed when I started playing, was the beautiful light. Just take a look at the Aston Martin DB5, the shine on the bonnet, it looks stunning. The first car you drive is an Aston Martin V12 Vantage. The Vantage feels a bit vague. I think they could better choose a different car to start, like the Audi R8 GT Spyder, because that car has a handling, which is just amazing. Fairhaven is a very nice city, with many opportunities to fly, drift and crash.

The cars are all great looking, and truly unique. Not a single car handles the same as another car. Some cars are really quick and have a very direct steering, others are great offroaders, and some of them are real drift monsters. The collection of cars is totally insane, you can drive cars from the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor to the Koenigsegg Agera R. It's a great game and one of my favorite Need for Speed games ever.

Written by: WZ

Contact:
Mail Google Plus Twitter Facebook YouTube Newsletter

0 reactions:

Post a Comment