Saturday, March 30, 2013

Let's Play Mass Effect 3

Friday I started playing with one of my Playstation Plus presents of March: Mass Effect 3. I chose for the ultimate challenge: playing on Insanity. I never played a game at the highest difficulty before, so this is new to me. Until now it's difficult, but I can handle it.

The game looks beautiful. The enemies move on a natural way and they also have some kind of intelligence. I died several times and after I came back to the enemies, they chose a different spot to hide, but also chose to attack on a different way. Sometimes they shot from cover, sometimes they shot while standing in the middle of the room or area.

Another thing I like about the game is the peaceful part. You don't shoot all the time, sometimes you walk on a forgotten place on Mars, or talk with somebody at the relax Citadel. I like it that the game has relax moments. It keeps the tension down and let's you think about tactics.

I will keep you up to date about my gameplay experiences of Mass Effect 3.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment