Saturday, September 14, 2013

My pre-orders of 2013

Last week I did my pre-orders of this year. I pre-ordered two games: GTA V and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I'm so excited about these games. I've said much about GTA V, but I can't get enough of this game. The trailers, screenshots and gameplay look so amazing. Two days left, and then I can enjoy it! (If they send it on monday and hopefully they do...). You can expect much more GTA on this blog, of course I will post a big review, and maybe some let's plays.

Assassin's Creed is one of my favorite series, so I had to pre-order Assassin's Creed IV. Last year I pre-ordered the most expensive version, with a beautiful statue, but this year I chose the Special Edition, which is strangely the cheapest. The gameplay looks amazing. The world is huge, and has a high level of detail. The world has many island to explore, so I'm going to spend many hours to explore them all. I think the game has a very relaxed atmosphere, and that's a thing that I like. Why hurry or stress? You're in a virtual world where you can do what you want in the beautiful Carribean. Just like GTA V you can expect a review and maybe some let's plays.

Both games are very different, but also have many things in common. Both worlds are big, have much detail, you are killing many people in-game, on many ways and there are many animals to hunt. The differences are not very difficult to see, because GTA V is a modern-day game, and Assassin's Creed IV plays in the 18th century. Which games did you pre-order?

Written by: WZ

Contact:
Mail Google Plus Twitter Facebook YouTube

0 reactions:

Post a Comment